[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] National Convention agenda 7/10/21

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 03:56:15 UTC 2021

Camille, you did a great job today at the Florida Caucus,  I was able to review all the proposed Resolutions prior to the meeting so I already knew which ones that I was for or against.  You know that #8 is dear to my heart.  Thank you for keeping us abreast each day about what is going on.  I really enjoyed myself again this year, and I am looking forward to tomorrow and the banquet – I’m having seafood gumbo (New Orleans style).  Unfortunately, I cannot unmute my audio on my computer no matter what I do; however, I can hear everything perfectly well.  Sometimes I call in and that is great as well.  I am doing very well with hanging out in the Presidential Suite and listening to others and also enjoying the seminars throughout the day.  Most of all, I was glad to be the recipient of a $75 Gift ccard as a door prize.  Again, thanks for all you are doing  to make our Convention a great one.

God bless,

Dr. JT