[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] 2021 Blind Driver Challenge Update: Meet Dan Parker:

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jul 19 22:03:50 UTC 2021

For your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 6:01 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] 2021 Blind Driver Challenge Update: Meet Dan Parker:

2021 Blind Driver Challenge Update: Meet Dan Parker:

Earlier this year, the National Federation of the Blind announced our partnership with Cruise for the continued initiatives to accelerate accessibility with regard to autonomous vehicles and to sponsor Dan Parker in breaking a world record this fall. We are racing to the record and more. <https://youtu.be/S4WRQMc0ryY> Meet Dan Parker in this two-minute video

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

valkemadenise at aol.com <mailto:valkemadenise at aol.com>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida