[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Important Announcement - June Legislative Committee meeting happening this Thursday, June 24th at 8:00 PM...come and join us in the excitement!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 23 13:21:32 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 5:55 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Important Announcement - June Legislative Committee
meeting happening this Thursday, June 24th at 8:00 PM...come and join us in
the excitement!

Good morning Federation Family,

Just sending out a friendly reminder that we are holding our regularly
scheduled  Legislative Committee meeting  this Thursday June 24th at 8:00
PM.  (Eastern). Please see the call in details at the bottom of this email.

We will discuss the status of the four legislative issues we promoted at
Washington Seminar and some other important bills currently awaiting
attention in the US Congress. I will have some good news to share with
everyone concerning Florida's Congressional support for the Access
Technology Affordability Act. We will also touch on meetings at our upcoming
NFB National Convention that connect to legislative concerns. Camille Tate
will provide us with some very important information about legislation being
debated in Tallahassee that could have an impact on all of us.

You won't want to miss this meeting.

Everyone is welcome to join us at this meeting, even if you were not part of
the earlier activities. It's never too late to learn, catch the Legislative
fever and to get involved in a meaningful way.

Please see below for the Zoom call in information. Regional team leaders,
Denise, Merry and Camille, if you have team members who are not on our
distribution lists, please alert them to this upcoming meeting.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me or any
other member of our Legislative Committee leadership team.

Respectfully,

Russ Davis,

Legislative Director, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com <mailto:Russell at radiorusty.com>

Denise Valkema is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Legislative committee
Time: June 24, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94416346364

Meeting ID: 944 1634 6364
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,94416346364# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,94416346364# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)