[NFBF-Melbourne] National Convention Agenda

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jun 25 23:25:16 UTC 2021

Hi All:

The agenda for our 2021 National Convention, Anywhere and Everywhere is now
available! Even if you did not register for convention, you are welcome to
attend meetings and see where we are in 2021 and where we are going. I have
attached the agenda to this email. Additionally, President Valkema has sent
out certain meetings of interest to the general Florida list, which I will
forward as well. Each email will have the meeting information, including
Zoom links and access numbers.

Important: the Florida Caucus will be on Friday, July 9, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
All members are encouraged to attend. We will discuss resolutions and other
convention related questions you have.

Hope to see you virtually at convention!

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>