[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: The Return of Book Club on a New Day!!!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Mar 10 15:28:58 UTC 2021

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 10:27 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida List for Leaders' <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; 'NFBF
LISTSERVE' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: The Return of Book Club on a New Day!!!

Greetings Florida Federationists:

Book Club is back! We would like to invite you to the first Book Club
meeting of 2021. Book Club is now meeting on a new day. Come and join us on
the third Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m.

Our first meeting of 2021 will be on Tuesday, March 16, at 8 p.m.

We will be discussing "The Assimilation of Crisis",, a banquet address given
by Dr. Marc Maurer at the 2004 National Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. The
text of the speech is attached to this email. You may also listen to the
speech by visiting nfb.org or clicking on the audio file link below:

https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/audio/banqspeech/bsp-
2004.mp3

Come and join our often lively discussions!

The Zoom meeting invitation will follow in a later email. The advance notice
of Book Club is for everyone to have time to read the material.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>