[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Melbourne Chapter, NFBF 50/50 Raffle Now Open!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Mar 21 14:16:34 UTC 2021

Greetings Federationists:

April showers bring May flowers. If so, you are going to need an umbrella!
To prepare for April showers, the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is having a
50/50 raffle to lighten our spring. You could buy a really nice umbrella
with your raffle winnings. Unless it's raining cats and dogs. Cats or dogs
could be heavy. Especially if they rained down at the same time.

Here are the details of our raffle:

You could buy 1 ticket for $1 or six tickets for $5.

The raffle ends at noon on Saturday, April 17 and the drawing will be at 5
p.m. on April 18, over Zoom.

How to participate:

You may purchase your raffle tickets through PayPal. Send your payment by
emailing Melbourne at NFBFlorida.org <mailto:Melbourne at NFBFlorida.org> . Please
make sure your name and contact information is clearly listed, so we can
reach out to you if you are the winner.

You can send payment through the mail to our treasurer. Make checks or money
orders payable to MSCC (Melbourne Space Coast Chapter). Our chapter
treasurer's address is:

Nancy Hollo

39712 Calamanda Ave

Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Good luck!

The drawing will be held over the Zoom platform. The Zoom meeting
information will be posted in advance of the drawing. Please feel free to
contact me with any questions. You do not have to be present to win.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>