[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meeting for June!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu May 27 12:30:56 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gloria
Mills Hicks via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 10:42 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: glorianfbf at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meeting for June!

Greetings everyone!

You are invited to take part in the next meeting of the NFBF Senior Concerns
Committee, which will be held by Zoom, Thursday, June 3, 2021, at 8:00 PM.

This month we will be talking about our upcoming NFB National Convention,
which will take place July 6 thru 10. Again, our National Convention will be
held virtually, by Zoom, so it is from anywhere and everywhere! Convention
Registration is now open and free!  For more information and to register by
the May 31 deadline, go to http://www.nfb.org/convention.

You need to register by May 31 in order to vote and win prizes. Then, call
in to the Senior Concerns Committee Meeting to find out more.

Here is the link to join our exciting Senior Concerns Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone,

Dial one  of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935
If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two
links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

To join via Skype for Business, use this link:
https://zoom.us/skype/99374511935

As always, you do not need to be a senior to take part. We are looking for
participation and ideas for topics from everyone!

Remember that we value your questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Stay safe everyone, and we'll talk on Thursday, June 3,  at 8:00 PM and at
the Convention in July. If you have any questions, send a text or email. My
contact information is below.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL  33629

813 340-9754

glorianfbf at gmail.com <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com>