[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Register today for 2021 National Convention!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon May 31 13:33:51 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 7:33 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Register today for 2021 National Convention!

Today is the last day to register for the 2021 national convention with The ability to win door prizes and to vote. Go to:  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?id=432&q=civicrm%2Fevent%2Fregister&reset=1> https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?id=432&q=civicrm%2Fevent%2Fregister&reset=1

You can register after May 31st but you won’t be able to vote or win door prizes.

Please reach out to your chapter or division president for assistance to register. You can also reach out to me at the number below my signature.

—

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

president at nfbflorida.org

www.nfbflorida.org

Follow us @nfbflorida

You can live the life you want.

Begin forwarded message:

From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>

Attend the Biggest Event of the Year!

National Federation of the Blind National Convention
Tuesday, July 6 through Saturday, July 10, 2021
Anywhere and Everywhere #NFB21

Stronger Together: Transforming and Unifying Our Future

Attend the premier event for the blind community. The National Federation of the Blind is the transformative membership and advocacy organization of blind people. Through this unique event, we will connect blind Americans from anywhere to build opportunities everywhere.

Take advantage of the opportunity to:

*	Network with thousands of blind role models
*	Connect with leaders in the field of blindness
*	Attend presentations on a variety of empowering topics
*	Learn about the latest in technology and innovation
*	And more!

Learn more at nfb.org/convention <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21426&qid=5485586> .

Register Today

Register by May 31 for member voting, door prizes, and to request access needs. New to the registration process this year is a section to request access support or accommodations needed to participate in this year’s national convention. The 2021 NFB National Convention will have closed captioning and Spanish interpretation for all general sessions and for requested breakout meetings.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21417&qid=5485586> Register for the NFB 2021 National Convention now!

If you are already registered, please encourage a friend to attend. We look forward to your participation in the biggest event of the year.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21418&qid=5485586>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21419&qid=5485586>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21420&qid=5485586>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21421&qid=5485586>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21422&qid=5485586>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21423&qid=5485586>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314

200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States

..