[NFBF-Melbourne] Fwd: [NFBF-L] zoom info for technology seminar tomorrow (Sunday)

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Oct 3 11:37:27 UTC 2021

If any of you wish to attend this workshop at the state convention, below is the zoom invitation link. This is one of the two workshops this afternoon that are being offered through zoom.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: