[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] September/October Newsletter

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Oct 9 23:17:19 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sylvia Young via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Saturday, October 9, 2021 6:50 PM
To: NFB of Florida List for Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sylvia Young <treasurer at nfbflorida.org>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] September/October Newsletter

Florida Federationists,
Please find attached the latest NFBF Breaking Newsletter for your information and enjoyment.  We are now publishing our newsletter after the presidential release so it can be included for your pleasure.  Our next newsletter will be for November/December to be published the 1st week in December 2021.
Please get your submissions in by November 20th.   You may send them to kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com <mailto:kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com> .  Please feel free to call Kaye or myself if you have any questions.

Sylvia Young

Treasurer

850-322-5937