[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Reserve your room for NFBF21 by 9/9/21. Do it today!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Sep 7 13:32:59 UTC 2021

If you will be attending in person and need to reserve your hotel room, the deadline is literally around the corner. Those of you staying in our chapter’s room or a division room, need not reserve directly at the hotel, unless you will be using days outside of what the affiliate is covering.

Camille