[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Meeting Minutes 9/11

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 00:42:52 UTC 2021

Thanks Julia

From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Julia Savage via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 3:01 PM
To: NFB of Florida Melbourne Space Coast Chapter List <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Julia Savage <jisavage at yahoo.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Meeting Minutes 9/11

Good afternoon, MSCC Members -

I have attached the minutes from this morning's chapter teleconference for your perusal.

REMINDER: Make plans to attend our chapter's 7th Annual Joe Naulty Car, Truck, and Bike Show, "The Joe Show," Saturday, October 9, from 9:00 AM-2:00 PM at the Azan Shriners facility on Eau Gallie Boulevard.  We are planning several rounds of White Cane Awareness Crossing at the intersection of Eau Gallie and Apollo Boulevards.  Let's come together to inform and show the public who we are and how we navigate life with our canes!

And last, but not least, many thanks to those who have solicited door prizes and volunteers to help at our special event.  You are the ones to pull the final threads together for a successful car show (smile)!

Together we can make a difference!

Julia Savage

Secretary, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter

   of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are"

~ Theodore Roosevelt