[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Chapter Meeting Saturday, April 9, 10 a.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Apr 6 17:27:58 UTC 2022

Greetings MSCC Members:

We are scheduled to hold our chapter meeting on Saturday, April 9, at 10
a.m. The meeting information is below. We strongly encourage all members to
attend the upcoming meeting. We will begin the process of amending our
chapter constitution and share information related to our State and National
Conventions.

Please remember our meeting protocols: if you are in a noisy environment,
with a lot of background noise, please mute yourself. You can mute using the
telephone by pressing the star (*) key and number six. This will toggle you
between mute and unmute. You can unmute by pressing the same keys again.
Anyone with a noisy background may be muted by me. If you are using a smart
phone or tablet in the Zoom app, there is a mute/unmute button in the lower
left side of the phone. Double-tapping (if you are using voice over or
talkback) or tapping will toggle your mute/unmute. If you are using the
computer application, press the Alt key and letter A to toggle mute/unmute.

If someone has brought you into the call by three-way calling, I will not be
able to mute your phone, so please be considerate of the others listening
in.

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,2515826459# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdj0ySBFSz

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida