[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [nfbfl-faith] Prayer Request

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 04:31:34 UTC 2022

From: nfbfl-faith at groups.io <nfbfl-faith at groups.io> On Behalf Of Joyce Taylor via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2022 12:30 AM
To: nfbfl-faith at groups.io
Subject: Re: [nfbfl-faith] Prayer Request

Hello all:  Thank everyone for their prayers – they are truly working because we both are doing pretty good considering the  fact that we have this dreadful virus.  Che is doing much better than I am, acting like he is on vacation, while I am still cooking, cleaning and facilitating prayer lines twice a day while thanking God that I am able too do it.  This morning, and also tonight, I had to use my inhaler because of wheezing from asthma; so I am watching that very closely.   Please pray WITH me for asthma and other illnesses i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, A-fib.

TGIS- Thank God it’s Saturday, and I can rest.

Love you all,

Dr. JT

of