[NFBF-Melbourne] Brevard County Talking Books Vision Fair

Debra Martin dmartin at brev.org
Wed Aug 24 15:23:45 UTC 2022

Attached is our formal invitation.  Please fill it out and send it back to reserve your spot.

Looking forward to seeing you at our Vision/Resource Fair this year.  We have been receiving calls from our patrons.

Debra

Debra Martin

Librarian

Brevard County Talking Books Library

321-633-1810

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to public record requests, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing." Brevard County Libraries is a public entity subject to Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes concerning public records. E-mail messages are covered under such laws and thus subject to disclosure. All email sent and received is captured by our servers and kept as public records.