[NFBF-Melbourne] the perfect gift

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:13:09 UTC 2022

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever
believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." JOHN 3:16

God wants to live in your heart and transform your life. You see, when you
become a believer in Jesus Christ, a wonderful thing happens. The very
Spirit of God enters your life and lives within you! And when the Holy
Spirit lives within, you're never the same.

This is the best Christmas present of all! Nothing can compare to receiving
the gift of Jesus Christ because His salvation is the ultimate gift of
forgiveness and eternal life.

God loves you and me so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth as
a baby. God sent Him so you could have meaning, purpose, and a future with
Him. He sent Jesus to teach us, and most of all to save us-the Sinless One
taking on the sins of the world. God didn't walk away or give up on
restoring our relationship with Him. He provided the way to everlasting
life!

Mary, Joseph, the shepherds, and the wise men paid tremendous costs for
Christmas. However, for you the gift of grace, forgiveness, and salvation is
free because Christ paid the ultimate price for this ultimate Christmas
gift.

It's my prayer that you would remember God's love for you this Christmas and
that you would be bold in sharing this gift with your family. Nothing can
compare to receiving the ultimate gift of Jesus Christ because His salvation
is the ultimate gift of forgiveness.

It will be the best Christmas present you can ever receive and the best
present you could ever give someone!

SEASONS GREETINGS!

DR. JT