[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: The Return of Book Club!!! Tuesday, February 22, 8 p.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 16 17:36:49 UTC 2022

Dear MSCC Members:

Please find below the Zoom information for the return of Florida's Book
club. The text of the speech is attached and a direct link to the audio is
contained within the email below. Hope to see some familiar names join the
community.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida