[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: News Flash!!! NFB of Florida Legislative meeting for today, Thursday, February 17th - last minute meeting addition on our schedule! All are invited!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Feb 17 14:49:36 UTC 2022

If any members are interested in supporting our legislative efforts. If you will be joining the meeting, please be there 15 minutes early; so that is 2:45 p.m. Anyone arriving after the meeting starts at 3 p.m. will not be admitted from the waiting room.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida