[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: MSCC Chapter Meeting Saturday, January 8, 2022

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:58:12 UTC 2022

From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2022 12:19 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Melbourne Space Coast Chapter List'
<nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Chapter Meeting Saturday, January 8, 2022

Greetings MSCC Chapter Members:

We are returning for the New Year! We hope you had a blessed Christmas and
New Year's! Our chapter meeting will be on Saturday, January 8, at 10 a.m.
The meeting information is below.

Please remember that if you will be in a noisy area or have background
noise, please mute yourself so others can hear. If you dial in using your
phone, you may mute and unmute by pressing the star key and the number six
(*6). The star key is located below the number 7 on your phone keypad. This
works whether it is a landline or cell phone. If you use the Zoom app on a
computer, you press the Alt key and letter A to mute and unmute. If you are
using a smart device like your phone or tablet, there is a mute button in
the lower left corner. It is the first button on the last row of buttons on
your device. Please note that if there is background noise, I will mute your
phone, unless someone has brought you to the call. Let's be conscious of
others and give all an opportunity to hear what is being said. If you need
assistance to join the meeting, please reach out to the board and we will do
our best to assist you.

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: Jan 8, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,2515826459# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdj0ySBFSz

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida