[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NABS-L] Free AT Expo

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 12 13:24:02 UTC 2022

I am not entirely sure how this event will be, but some may be interested in learning about the topic. It covers assistive technologies that are of assistance to disabled people. Please note that registration Is required. This event is being put on by the NFB of South Carolina.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida