[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: FW: [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF Leader Called Home

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:19:44 UTC 2022

From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 12:21 PM
To: 'NFB of Florida Melbourne Space Coast Chapter List'
<nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF Leader Called Home

I am so heartbroken to share the loss of James E. Young. James is the spouse
of our affiliate Treasurer, Sylvia Young. Please keep her and the family in
your thoughts and prayers.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899