[NFBF-Melbourne] Sharing Some News

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Jul 16 15:14:41 UTC 2022

Hello MSCC Members:

I feel it necessary to advise our chapter members that I am currently
self-quarantining for the next few days. I tested positive for COVID
yesterday, although my symptoms began on Thursday. I am doing fine, just
stuffed up and a bit tired. I may not be available to answer calls in the
next several days, so if you have any immediate issues and can't reach me,
please reach out to our Vice President, Joyce Taylor.

We will be planning our first hybrid chapter meeting for August and hope to
see some of you in person. As a hybrid meeting, those not comfortable being
in person can still participate through Zoom. Once the logistics have been
mapped out, we will contact members who need transportation to attend the in
person component of the meeting.

I am looking forward to sharing news from our National Convention, having
chapter elections and a presentation from one of our chapter members, Javier
Molinares.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida