[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Hello MSCC MEMBERS !

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:13:46 UTC 2022

From: Julia Savage <jisavage at yahoo.com>

Good evening, MSCC MEMBERS~

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summer!

I am forwarding an email addressed to Maria and me from Sue Bassett of Brevard Achievement Center (BAC) regarding a study on differently-abled individuals who use assistive technology devices.  As you peruse her email, the study usually takes up to an hour and they will pay for your time.  Feel free to pass this email along to interested chapter members and other differently-abled individuals not in the chapter.

If interested, feel free to contact Sue at 321-446-3539 (Cell) or email her at: sbassett at bacemploy.com <mailto:sbassett at bacemploy.com> .

Thank you,

Julia Savage

"Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are"

~ Theodore Roosevelt<sbassett at bacemploy.com <mailto:sbassett at bacemploy.com> >