[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: NFBF State Convention Registration is Now Open!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jul 25 12:47:54 UTC 2022

Greetings Florida Federationists:

We are excited to announce that registration for our National Federation of
the Blind of Florida 2022 State Convention is now open! This year, we are
using Google Forms for registration. Please read carefully through the
message before clicking the link at the end of this email to register.

Please note: This is a two step registration process. Fill out the
registration form and submit it. Your confirmation email will contain the
link you need to pay for your registration and banquet fees. Your
registration is not complete until you have submitted payment.  The fee
schedule will be listed in the confirmation email and will indicate if there
are processing fees associated with each payment method. Here are some tips
when paying:

*	If you are using Zelle, you will direct your payment to the email
address listed in the confirmation email. In the notes section, please
indicate this is to pay for registration and/or banquet. If you are paying
for multiple people, please indicate the names of those for whom you are
paying.
*	PayPal: Please use the link in the confirmation email for PayPal.
Select "Paying for Goods and Services". In the notes section, please
indicate for whom you are paying.
*	Credit Card: Please contact Sylvia Young at the phone number listed
in the confirmation email. You may call Sylvia between the hours of 9 a.m.
and 8 p.m. If Sylvia does not answer, you may leave a voicemail or, you may
send her a text. Let us all be respectful of Sylvia's time.
*	Check: Please send checks or bill pay to the address listed in the
confirmation email. If paying for multiple people, please include a list of
whom you are paying for.
*	Chapters paying for members will be able to send in a form with all
the registration information, along with payment. The form will be made
available as soon as possible.

Please note the following deadlines:

September 4, at 11:59 p.m.: Pre-registration ends and all fees increase by
$5.

September 30, 11:59 p.m.: Final deadline to purchase banquet tickets. On
September 5, banquet tickets increase by $5. No banquet tickets will be sold
after September 30.

The registration form will remain open until the final day of registration
at convention, although there will be opportunities to register in person at
the convention.

If you need assistance, please contact President Paul Martinez,
President at NFBFlorida.org <mailto:President at NFBFlorida.org>  or 813 390 5720.

We look forward to seeing all of you at state convention! Let's make the
River City rumble!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSdukqJF8AdChhFIRfpgAaDRKpweX-qsS7
Ma8JYx9aNuMwEg/viewform?usp=sf_link

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida