[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: WEEKEND DEVOTIONS: (Sun. June 19, 2022) "HAPPY FATHERS' DAY"

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:54:26 UTC 2022

From: Joyce Taylor <dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 11:50 PM
To: 'nfbfl-faith at groups.io' <nfbfl-faith at groups.io>
Subject: WEEKEND DEVOTIONS: (Sun. June 19, 2022) "HAPPY FATHERS' DAY"

Warm wishes on Father's Day to all the fantastic dads .

To the amazing Fathers that do their best to fulfill every demand and dream
of their  children.

We are proud of you!.

Your kids may not know how much hard work and efforts you put in for making
their lives so beautiful but we are sending you warm greetings for you are
the best dads.  Being a father is one of the most difficult jobs in this
world and we encourage each of you to be the best that you can be.  Sending
warm wishes on Father's Day to all the dads out there.

A responsible and caring father is someone every child needs and should
appreciate.   Fathers are someone who would go any distance for the good of
their children. We are proud to have such amazing dads around us.  To all
the fathers who always keep their kids before themselves, we extend warm
wishes on Father's Day to all. May you always be blessed and happy.  Just to
make any child smile or to make them happy certainly makes you the best
Father.  Wishing you a very Happy Father's Day.

Fathers are the biggest protection for a child who keep their kids safe and
happy in every situation

You all make the most wonderful dads because you love your children and you
work so hard to give them the best of everything in this world.

A very Happy Father's Day to all the fathers who have come a long way as
dads and have never given up on making the future of their kids bright and
blessed. Happy Father's Day.

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC

Communities of Faith Leadership Team