[NFBF-Melbourne] The Visionary-Chapter Newsletter

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Mar 9 15:47:38 UTC 2022

Greetings MSCC Members:

Hot off the presses! Its finally here! Please find attached our chapter
newsletter. It is jam packed this issue with tons of information. I hope you
enjoy reading it.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida