[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Senior Division Conference call via zoom: Grandparenting 101

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Mar 21 16:11:32 UTC 2022

I am sure all on this list has received this email, but I thought I would
add my two cents. I have been caretaker of three children, from the time
they were 1, 2 and 4. Now five years later, I still watch them so their
mother can go on trips. It would be great if those of you who have the
opportunity to caretake your grandchildren or great grandchildren to
participate.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899