[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Jitterbug Flip 2 Phone by Lively

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Mar 27 19:20:19 UTC 2022

If any chapter members have experience with this phone and would like to help, please reach out directly to Judy Hamilton, Gainesville Chapter President.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida