[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Chapter-Presidents] The news we have been anticipating

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:32:20 UTC 2022

My condolences go out to Joe‘s family, friends, and the members of the National Federation of the Blind who got to know Joe. Joe, was always there to lend a hoping hand to anyone. His creative and innovative, and sometimes weird ideas made him who he was and will always be. One of my favorite things that joe said that the New Jersey affiliate dead ones, was raffle off an Apple Watch.  He stated, that this fundraiser was a very successful fundraiser during their state convention and the winner won a regular Apple with a talking watch that was wrapped around it lol. That was Joe, his sense of humor and his uniqueness always shine. May you rest in peace Joe, you are loved and will be missed.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417

> On May 3, 2022, at 9:56 AM, Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> This is sad news for the National Federation of the Blind. Joe served as President of the New jersey affiliate and on our National Board for many years. He will be sorely missed.
>
> Sincerely,
> Camille Tate
> 2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
> President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/ctate2076%40att.net