[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Prayer Workshop Registration Link

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:51:51 UTC 2022

Here is the link to register for the event: https://www.altsuccess.org/dr-joyce-taylor.html

YY    ship ~ Gratitude ~ Comfort~ Petition

There are different ways and different reasons we pray. Come join well loved spiritual teacher and inspirational speaker, Dr. Joyce Taylor, as she guides us through the effective application of prayer as taught by Jesus and other sages since biblical times. Each participant will receive your own Prayer Journal to inscribe your own special prayers.
You will leave with a deeper understanding of how prayer works best and a renewed focus on your conversations with God.

Suggested Donation $25
​
Donations are appreciated but not required!
No one will be turned away from interactive seminars!
Feel Free To Bring A Friend!

Testimonials

"For I know the plans I have for you; declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11 Dr. Joyce...Your purpose to lead with passion is inspiring and motivate others.
-Patricia Johnson

Through the inspiration of Dr. Joyce Taylor and others, we can decide to "Push P" as the young people say. "Pushing P" means in spite of all we see and feel going on in our lives and in this world....we can remain positive as we remember that, YES, GOD IS IN CONTROL.
-Pastor Jacqueline Nolton

 Joyce, you're God's spiritual tower of power.
-Nancy Hollo

Thank you for the work you do and for the love you're putting out into the world!
-Heather Michel