[NFBF-Melbourne] Polo Shirt Ordering, Payment and Delivery

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Nov 6 16:25:00 UTC 2022

Ron:

The address for the in person meeting is:

Brevard Hispanic Center

4670 Babcock Street, NE

Palm Bay, FL

If you are not able to attend in person, we can make arrangements to have your shirt mailed to you.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida