[NFBF-Melbourne] Hurricane Nicole

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Nov 9 14:27:21 UTC 2022

Greetings Members:

I hope all of you will remain safe as Hurricane Nicole makes its way towards
Melbourne. As of the latest reports, the storm will make impact late tonight
into Thursday morning.

We are scheduled to hold our next hybrid chapter meeting on Saturday,
November 12. I will be monitoring the aftermath of the storm to see if we
need to move to an all virtual platform.

Please let me know if you need anything.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida