[NFBF-Melbourne] THE PRAYER LINE FOR JESUS THANKSSGIVING CELEBRATION

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:54:50 UTC 2022

THE PRAYER LINE FOR JESUS'

THANKSGIVING TELECONFERENCE CELEBRATION

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2022

7:00 am SERVICE ONLY

Praise the Lord Everyone!  You are cordially invited to join us for a "Jesus
Production" filled with Praise and Worship, Scripture Showers, Exaltation,
and more!  This is the 8th Annual Thanksgiving Celebration, and we  pray
that you will accept the invitation to attend by Teleconference Call (see
below).  We will have ONLY ONE 7 AM program, so mark your calendars
accordingly.

Don't miss this festive occasion!  All are welcome to sit back, relax and
enjoy our illustrious Guest Speaker!!!

PHONE #:  267.807.9598

ACCESS CODE:  162 960 324 #

(BE SURE TO ANNOUNCE YOURSELF IF ON TIME, PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT IF SERVICE
IS IN PROGRESS.  (WE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AT THE END OF PROGRAM)

THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE, and we wish you a Happy Holiday season!!!

GOD BLESS,

THE PRAYER LINE FOR JESUS

DR. JOYCE TAYLOR, FACILITATOR

SIS. DEBRA MOODY SCOTT, ADMINISTRATOR