[NFBF-Melbourne] Brevard County Technology/Resource Fair setup information

Debra Martin dmartin at brev.org
Wed Oct 12 14:34:22 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
We are a couple of weeks away from the Brevard County Talking Book Library’s annual vision fair on October 26, 2022.  Attached is a final flyer with information to help the day run smoothly.
If you have questions prior to the event, please contact Debbie Martin at dmartin at brev.org<mailto:dmartin at brev.org>.  If you need to contact staff on the day of the event, call 321-633-1792.  They you for your support and participation and we look forward to seeing you.

Debra

Debra Martin

Librarian

Brevard County Talking Books Library

321-633-1810

"Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to public record requests, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing." Brevard County Libraries is a public entity subject to Chapter 119 of the Florida Statutes concerning public records. E-mail messages are covered under such laws and thus subject to disclosure. All email sent and received is captured by our servers and kept as public records.