[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: How was the national Federation of the blind of Florida State convention?

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Oct 19 15:46:42 UTC 2022

For those who attended our recent state convention, we ask that you please fill out the survey. This lets us know what went well and what didn’t. It will aid in future convention planning.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida