[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Remember to pack your white canes you are no longer using when you’re packing for convention.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Sep 7 16:14:43 UTC 2022

If you have old canes you no longer utilize, no matter its condition and are attending state convention or know someone who is and can transport them, please see below.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida