[NFBF-Melbourne] Brevard County Talking Books Vision Fair

Ron rbryant41 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:03:29 UTC 2022

Debbie this is Ronald Bryant and I am in West Palm Beach blind rehab center learning to use a new software on the computer .  I am not sure I'll be back in time for the book fair but I really appreciate the invitation and hope you have a rip roaring successful turn out .  Thanks for your recent help on getting me some books to bring down to read on my spare time ,Hope to see you soon .