[NFBF-Melbourne] October Chapter Meeting

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Sep 16 14:25:14 UTC 2022

Greetings MSCC Members:

For those who missed the September meeting, I'd like to announce that there
will not be a chapter meeting in October. Our state convention is being held
that weekend and the members at the meeting voted to not change the meeting
date for October. We will see you all in November for our next chapter
meeting.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida