[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Daily inspiration from your Communities Of Faith group.

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:06:04 UTC 2022

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Peggy Fleischer via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 3:53 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer at bellsouth.net>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Daily inspiration from your Communities Of Faith group.

Peggy Fleischer

Co-chair

 Communities Of Faith

 NFBF

Vice President Nfb-FL greater Daytona Beach Chapter

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com <mailto:peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com> >
Date: September 19, 2022 at 3:51:14 PM EDT
To: NFBF-L at nfbnet.org <mailto:NFBF-L at nfbnet.org>

Hello everyone,

Did you know that the national Federation of the blind of Florida Communities Of Faith group sends  out a daily encouragement and devotional? Would you like to receive our daily devotions and encouragement? If so, consider subscribing to our email list. To subscribe send an email message to:

*	 <mailto:nfbfl-faith+subscribe at groups.io> nfbfl-faith+subscribe at groups.io

Every morning you will receive a daily encouragement and devotional and occasionally you will receive notices when our members have a request for prayer.

Join our Communities Of Faith email group and be encouraged every day.