[NFBF-Melbourne] FUNERAL SERVICES IN MEMORY OF PAT LAVEIST

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:38:57 UTC 2023

HELLO ALL:  With deepest sympathy, there will be a Home-Going Celebration in
memory of our beloved Pat LaVeist on Sat., April 22nd at Fountainhead
Memorial Funeral Home, 7359 Babcock St.SE, Palm Bay, Fl.

Visitation will commence at 10 am and the Service will begin at 11 am.

For those that wish to attend and need bus transportation, please call Maria
Rigogliosi at 321.795.7376.

Pat and her husband, the late Bill LaVeist, were faithful members of the
NFB, MSCC, since 2016, and   also belonged to the Happyfeet's Lyons Club.

We will truly miss this committed  , dedicated and beautiful couple.

Our thoughts and prayers are extended to the LaVeist  Family.

Prayerfully submitted,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC