[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Convention Planning Committee Meeting, Wednesday, April 12 at 8 p.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Apr 10 20:45:41 UTC 2023

Dear MSCC Members:

I am excited that our chapter has the opportunity to co-host our annual
state convention October 6-9, at the Embassy Suites USF in Tampa! One of our
most important duties is to run our hospitality suite. I'd like us to get
started by holding our  first chapter committee meeting on Wednesday, April
12 at 8 p.m. I am attaching to this email a sample donation letter from the
appendix of our Reference Guide, provided by our national organization. I'd
like us to work on editing this document together and then getting out there
for donations. While we are responsible for scheduling our hospitality suite
at convention, any donations we receive can be part of our door prize and/or
auction basket.

At our meeting, I will also detail other duties that members attending the
convention can feel free to volunteer for. See you all on Wednesday! We will
use the chapter Zoom meeting link to have our meeting.

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,2515826459# US

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Melbourne:
%(user_optionsurl)s