[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: MARCH CHAPTER MINUTES (REVISED AND ARCHIVED)

maria rigogliosi mer1016 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 16:31:11 UTC 2023

Got it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 8:21 AM, Dr. Joyce Taylor via NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org> wrote:

<!--#yiv9364016848 filtered {}#yiv9364016848 filtered {}#yiv9364016848 p.yiv9364016848MsoNormal, #yiv9364016848 li.yiv9364016848MsoNormal, #yiv9364016848 div.yiv9364016848MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv9364016848 p.yiv9364016848msonormal, #yiv9364016848 li.yiv9364016848msonormal, #yiv9364016848 div.yiv9364016848msonormal {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv9364016848 span.yiv9364016848EmailStyle20 {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv9364016848 .yiv9364016848MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;}#yiv9364016848 filtered {}#yiv9364016848 div.yiv9364016848WordSection1 {}-->