[NFBF-Melbourne] World's Finest Chocolate

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Apr 30 15:05:00 UTC 2023

Greetings MSCC Members:

It appears our candy fundraiser is moving right along! Those members who
took chocolate at our April meeting are asked to please bring your money to
the chapter meeting. We will be settling our bill with our sales
representative. Additionally, we are ordering more chocolate to be delivered
to the meeting on Saturday, May 13. If you would like more chocolate, please
let me know by either replying to this email, sending me a text message
(using the contact information below in my signature) or calling me.

Thank you all for supporting our chapter! See you at our next chapter
meeting.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida