[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: MSCC Chapter Meeting Saturday, August 12, at 10 a.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Aug 10 15:46:51 UTC 2023

Greetings MSCC Members:

This is notice we are holding our August chapter meeting on Saturday, August
12, from 10 a.m.-noon. This meeting will be hybrid, so both the Zoom
information and physical meeting place are listed below. We are holding
elections, so please be present. As a reminder, there is no longer virtual
voting at our chapter meetings. Therefore, if you are a current member, you
must be present to run for an office, vote or nominate a member for an
office. There will be a description of each office up for  election and what
their duties and responsibilities are. I have listed the open seats below.

Positions Open:

Vice President (two year term) Secretary (one year term)

Treasurer (two year term)

Board 2 (two year term)

Board 3 (two year term)

Chapter Meeting Agenda

Call to Order

Roll Call of Board Members

Pledge of Allegiance

NFB Pledge

NFB One Minute Message

Secretary's Report

Treasurer's Report

President's Report

Voting in New Members

State Convention News and Updates

Distribution of Donation Letters

Maria's Report

Elections

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,2515826459# US

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

Brevard Hispanic Center

4670 Babcock St NE

Palm Bay, FL 32905

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Melbourne:
%(user_optionsurl)s