[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: MSCC Chapter Meeting Saturday, February 11, at 10 a.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Feb 8 18:53:30 UTC 2023

Greetings MSCC Members:

This is notice we are holding our February chapter meeting on Saturday,
February 11, from 10 a.m.-noon. This meeting will be hybrid, so both the
Zoom information and physical meeting place are listed below. We are going
to have a jam-packed meeting, so please be there! We have lots to share from
our affiliate, some of our board members and we will try to finish the
meeting with some resource time about iPhone apps! I know we ran out of time
in January, so let's try for round two!

Chapter Meeting Agenda

Call to Order

Roll Call of Board Members

Pledge of Allegiance

NFB Pledge

NFB One Minute Message

Secretary's Report

Treasurer's Report

President's Report

Washington Seminar

Co-hosting the 2023 State Convention  (schedule of closed and open committee
meetings; appointing a chapter convention planning committee)

Fashion Show and Gala

Explanation of Changes in Treasury (removal of former Treasurer; future
moving of account to affiliate umbrella)

Resource Time  (time permitting)

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,2515826459# US

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

Brevard Hispanic Center

4670 Babcock St NE

Palm Bay, FL 32905

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Melbourne:
%(user_optionsurl)s