[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: The convention theme contest.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Mar 20 23:32:55 UTC 2023

MSCC Members:

Those members interested in participating in our co-hosting job for our
upcoming state convention, please see the convention themes listed below. We
are holding our next closed convention planning meeting on Wednesday, March
22, at 8 p.m. One of the things we will be doing at this meeting is choosing
the theme for the convention. The Zoom invitation will be sent out shortly.

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida