[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Convention Planning Committee

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed May 3 14:28:02 UTC 2023

Hi MSCC Members:

Thank you to those members who attended the chapter's last convention
planning meeting. Our next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, May 10 at 8 p.m.
However, I am having major dental work that day and may not be able to speak
well, so I would like to cancel the meeting for May. I will send a draft of
our donation letter for the hospitality suite so all can read it and give
feedback. If anyone wishes to meet in May, please let me know so I can look
at the schedule. Additionally, our next chapter meeting is on May 13, so we
can use that time to go over the letter as well. Please let me know, either
by replying to this email, calling or texting me. Thanks!

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida