[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Convention Planning Committee

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:18:42 UTC 2023

GREAT!    E

From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nancy Hollo via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 12:00 PM
To: Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nancy Hollo <nancyhollo at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Convention Planning Committee

That sounds fine to me,

Nancy

On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 10:29:03 AM EDT, Camille Tate via NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Hi MSCC Members:

Thank you to those members who attended the chapter’s last convention planning meeting. Our next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, May 10 at 8 p.m. However, I am having major dental work that day and may not be able to speak well, so I would like to cancel the meeting for May. I will send a draft of our donation letter for the hospitality suite so all can read it and give feedback. If anyone wishes to meet in May, please let me know so I can look at the schedule. Additionally, our next chapter meeting is on May 13, so we can use that time to go over the letter as well. Please let me know, either by replying to this email, calling or texting me. Thanks!

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

%(user_optionsurl)s