[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 03:40:03 UTC 2023

Hello everyone:  HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!  Let us all celebrate our Mothers, not
only today, but everyday; even if they are not with us any longer, we can
still appreciate all that they have done; for if it had not been for our
Mothers on our side, where would we be.  Let us pause and take a moment to
say "Thank You Mom" for the past, present and future.

Here are some scriptures to ponder over on this special Day for Mom:

1 Peter 3:4
You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading
beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.

Psalm 139:13
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

1 Corinthians 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these
is love.

Proverbs 31:25
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

Proverbs 31:10-12
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She
brings him good, not harm all the days of her life.

Isaiah 66:13
As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.

Proverbs 31:26
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her
tongue.

Proverbs 31:28-29
Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises
her: "Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."

GTHANKS MOM FOR EVERYTHING!

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, NFBF, MSCC

Communities of Faith Leadership Team