[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: A Message of Gratitude

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 23:26:18 UTC 2023

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!   As the Holidays approach us, we want to express our
gratefulness for your unwavering and continued support. We wish you and your
loved ones a wonderful holiday season. May your home be filled with love and
your hearts with gratitude.

Thank you for being a part of the NFBF, MSCC.  Remember, Jesus is the reason
for this Season!

ALSO, Christmas Luncheon at Rooneys in Palm Bay confirmed for Sat., Dec.
9th, from 12 Noon until 4:30 pm.  Call Maria tomorrow if you wish to attend.
321.795.7376.

Warmest Regards,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, NFBF, MSCC